With recent concerns of COVID-19, we please ask the following of our clients:
· If you have traveled or been in contact with anyone who has traveled recently, we ask you to please reschedule your appointments/ avoid coming into the clinic.
· If you have a cough, fever, or feel generally unwell, please reschedule your appointments for 2 weeks/ avoid coming into the clinic. Clients who have been away are asked to respect COVID-19 guidelines with respect to self-isolation.
· We have sinks, soap and hand sanitizer in every exam room – please feel free to wash your hands before/after your visit.
What we are doing to protect our clients and staff members:
* We ask that you please call the clinic when you arrive for your appt to ‘check in’ and we will come get you when we have an exam room ready.
* All door handles, counters, chairs and debit machines will be cleaned regularly with disinfectant.
* All exam rooms will be disinfected before and after exams including door handles and chairs.
* Appointments will be spaced out to avoid congestion at the front desk.
* Clients are asked to respect social distancing guidelines while in the waiting areas and at the front desk.
* Clients who are sick and have a pet in need of emergency care are asked to phone and make the reception staff aware so that appropriate arrangements can be made.
* Our staff will not be coming to work if they or a close family member become ill or start to exhibit symptoms of COVID-19.
* Please call ahead with your food and medication orders. We will deliver medications or food to your car in the parking lot. (Payment can be made over the phone).
* Elective surgeries and procedures may need to be re-scheduled due to a supply shortage of masks and gloves.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
We will keep you informed of any changes as they arise. Our biggest concern is for the health and safety of our staff, clients and their pets. Emergency services will always be available by calling 902-538-8039